Map pins show approximate location.
No Events Available
A System that Elevates You And Grows With You Our Handgun Mastery course uses our proven Scientific Shooting System to combine the science of performance with the best shooting techniques in the world. Beginner, intermediate
A System that Elevates You And Grows With You
Our Handgun Mastery course uses our proven Scientific Shooting System to combine the science of performance with the best shooting techniques in the world. Beginner, intermediate and advanced shooters will realize immediate performance improvement as we show you how to use these principles in your training program.
We don’t just teach you technique. We teach you how to use our system to build your own personal shooting system that is unique to you. We provide you with proven principles of performance as well as knowledge of how to practice, how to measure your skill, how to grow your skill. Proven mental training, conditioning, and strategies to help you become a stronger performer under high pressure conditions.
This class is right for you if:
- You want to be a much better shooter, either for self-defense or for sport
- You want to rapidly improve your shooting skills
- You want to learn how to practice effectively for continued improvement
- You have reached a performance plateau and are stuck
- You want a system that is tailored to you
- You are a law enforcement, military, or civilian trainer and want to improve your program
What We Teach
- The Fire Control Triangle: Grip, Platform and Trigger and how to stay in control when shooting at high speed.
- The Reactive Shooting Cycle and how to use it to analyze your shooting, grow your skills and reach your true potential as a shooter.
- Advanced visual concepts to speed up first shot target acquisition as well as processing shots during multiple shot sequences
- Advanced drawing and target acquisition – Learn to draw and shoot faster and better than you ever have before.
- Multiple target engagement – Learn how to engage multiple targets with accurate hits in absolutely minimum time.
- How to practice, what to practice, and how to set up a training program
- Using video to increase your performance
- Setting up guns and gear for high performance shooting
- Advanced mental training skills and strategies for performing well under pressure.
december 14 (Friday) - 16 (Sunday)
St George UT
This class will help build skills & techniques in relation to accurate shooting and shot placement for the beginner, or intermediate shooter. Students will learn proper sight alignment, and sight
This class will help build skills & techniques in relation to accurate shooting and shot placement for the beginner, or intermediate shooter. Students will learn proper sight alignment, and sight picture as well as accurate bulls eye shooting with traditional defensive pistols at various distances. This is also a great opportunity for the advanced shooter to refresh and practice their skills as well as learn something new.
The class curriculum contains:
– Basic pistol safety fundamentals.
– Range safety, orientation and proper range protocol.
– Shooting fundamentals (grip, stance, breath control, trigger control, hold control, sight picture and sight alignment, follow through).
– Dry fire / live fire drills.
– Reloading techniques.
– Strong hand and weak hand shooting.
– Accuracy and speed development drills.
– Engaging multiple targets.
– Gear discussion/selection.
– Aternate shooting positions
All Day (Saturday)
A fast-paced course designed around the thought, “What if my children are with me when I get into a shooting?” Contextual Handgun: The Armed Parent/Guardian discusses with students the hard/soft
A fast-paced course designed around the thought, “What if my children are with me when I get into a shooting?” Contextual Handgun: The Armed Parent/Guardian discusses with students the hard/soft skills necessary to solve the commonly observed shooting problems associated with fighting with our children present. Are some of the most commonly held best practices for if we are attacked when we are alone actually going to put our loved ones at risk when they are present? Students will be shown WHY the context we find ourselves in as a parent can change our tactics. This skill-intensive two-day course covers application of practical handgun skills in a family environment. Topics include, but are not limited to; types of attacks, avoidance skills, handgun terminal ballistics and the importance of accuracy, one-handed access/shooting skills, shooting past/around no-shoots, clearing family members from lines of fire, best practices for dealing with a close-range assault while loading/unloading children from the vehicle, malfunction clearances and more with the end result being students better capable of delivering fast, accurate, fight-ending fire on demand.
4-hour Seminar Only ($100 or $250 when combined with Fundamental Concealed Pistol Skills)
4-hour Fundamental Concealed Pistol Skills Only ($175 or $250 when combined with Seminar)
16-hour Contextual Handgun: The Armed Parent/Guardian ($450)
december 15 (Saturday) - 16 (Sunday)
This course is designed to introduce the beginner or intermediate shooter to the art of defensive and tactical pistol shooting. This is also a great opportunity for advanced shooters reaffirm
This course is designed to introduce the beginner or intermediate shooter to the art of defensive and tactical pistol shooting. This is also a great opportunity for advanced shooters reaffirm the foundational basics and learn new drills!
– Range orientation
– Firearms safety & first aid procedure
– Warm-up drills
– Ready positions
– Close quarters engagements
– Drawing and re-holstering techniques
– Reloading techniques and malfunction clearance drills
– Search & scan / situational awareness
– Single hand techniques (right and left and transitions)
– Moving and shooting / shooting and moving
– Failure drills
– Presentation & draw techniques
– Turning and shooting
– Cover versus concealment
– Seated position shooting
– Close range speed shooting
All Day (Saturday)
North Versailles PA
A basic handgun course is an introductory course for newcomers to get a base level of skill with a handgun. These courses are intended for people with little to no knowledge of handling a firearm and will build a foundation for seeking further training. If you have never handled a firearm, or if you haven't shot in a long time, these are the courses for you. Expect a relaxed, family friendly atmosphere.
Fundamental handgun This is the flagship course for most trainers. They are generally are 2 full days of training designed for the those who carry handguns regularly. They take a deeper look at handgun fundamentals, manipulation and tactics. Expect higher standards and pressure than a basic class.
Intermediate and Advanced handgun courses will challenge the shooter to further refine their craft with complex problem solving and understanding tactics as they relate to the use of a handgun. Many of these classes focus on specific skills applicable to defensive carry, such as shooting on the move and one-handed shooting.
Competition Handgun: Coming soon.